Here's the recipe:
absolutely needed ingredients:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups regular sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 egg, not beaten
- 4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 cup milk
2. Add egg, flour, milk, baking powder and salt and mix with a wooden spoon/spatula.
3. Chill dough in freezer for 1 and 1/2 to 2 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Make the dough into balls and evenly space upon the cookie sheet.
6. Cook for 13 -15 minutes or until you think they are done. But that time works :D
7. Put aside to cool. Decorate if you want.
Other things you could add between step 2 and 3:
try this and tell me how it turns out